So, all the time spent getting ready for spring break vacation came and went so quickly. My two best friends and I had an AMAZING time in beautiful Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. We had a little bit of troubles with flights getting down but once we made it we spent the week enjoying the gorgeous weather and relaxation of the tropical atmosphere.
We stayed at an all inclusive resort, the Puerta Vallarta Marriot, and had three different restaurants to chose from for any of our meals through out the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was one restaurant in particular that we found to be exceptionally better than the rest. The calamari and Cesar salad were delicious and almost always ordered during our dinners. For lunch, there was on salad I just couldn't get enough of. Although the deep fried crispy chicken and bacon probably wasn't the healthiest of choices, it was after all vacation and wanted to eat as I pleased.
The salad came served in a large crispy taco shell on a large bed of fresh lettuce. On top there was pieces of bacon, black olives, ripe avocado, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, the crispy chicken and was topped with a light honey mustard dressing. It was absolutely delicious and I believe I ate it three or four different afternoons during lunch, always washed down with a cold Miami Vice. Oh spring break why did you have to end?
No comments:
Post a Comment